Saturday, September 3, 2011

Six Year Old Saturday


My sweet Emma is having a ball in first grade. We are all getting used to being back in school and having a routine again. Emma loves her sleep so at least once a week as I wake her up at 6 a.m., she sighs:"I cannot wait until Saturday so I can sleep in!" She does have a flair for the dramatic but I totally agree with her! The beginning of the year is exhausting for all of us, but I know it will only get better!

She had her second ballet class of the year and is already loving the new dance they are learning for the fall performance. Next week she will start Daisy Girl Scouts and then in a couple of weeks she'll start religious education at our church. So our little first grader will keep our weekday evenings pretty busy!
She is pretty excited about a sleepover with her cousins this weekend. She also has a loose top front tooth that she is both excited and nervous about falling out!






No comments:

Post a Comment