Monday, September 26, 2011

Mommy & Me Monday:a new pet

On Sunday afternoon, we took Emma to Petsmart to pick out her very first pet hamster. She has been begging for a hamster for a long time but we weren't so sure. We tried to get a couple of fish hoping that they would be a good enough pet...ha! Surprisingly the fish are still alive. Since she has been doing so well in first grade and has continued to talk about getting a hamster, we decided that now is the best time. She named her new pet Cocoa Nutella! My girl loves chocolate...what can I say!


I have to admit...the hamster is pretty adorable and I am so not an animal person. It has the cutest, chubbiest cheeks and is a little fiesty yet laid back.

She wanted to take some pics of Cocoa last night before they were getting ready for baths,books, and bed. (So please excuse my worn out look!)




No comments:

Post a Comment