Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter with the Robbins'

Last Sunday was a beautiful Easter day. We joined my parents, Mamaw Jennie, my brother and his family,my sister and her family, and my cousins for some delicious food and fun times. The cousins played together and had a blast...like they always do! Max was feeling much better at this point. After the kids went through their Easter baskets full of goodies, we ate and played outside.
I LOVE this picture of my family! I still can't believe that everyone was looking at the camera. My favorite part is how Rachel is holding her basket with her feet--too cute! And of course Max in his hat~adorable!!
I think I took over 300 pics of all of our festivities so I tried to narrow it down to just my favorites.


















This last picture pretty much sums up the day~exciting but exhausting!



No comments:

Post a Comment