Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Way Back When-esday: Letting go

I just love looking back and remembering when my babies were small. It's true what they say...they grow so fast. Thank goodness I wrote everything down in Emma's baby book or I wouldn't remember all those little details that are so precious to me now.


I came across these pics of Emma and I just love them!! Those big blue eyes and her little curls melt my heart! Most of Emma's baby and toddler pictures are saved on cd's. (that I believe are packed in a box somewhere!) That was back in the day when I had to drop off my film and get it developed and I would usually get a cd made too. Oh, how I love modern technology! My camera sd card is amazing!

I also remember this time so well. It's when my baby girl was taking her first steps at 10 months old. She walked for the first time on her own in August of '05. Right around when these pics were taken. It's hard to believe this was almost 6 years ago.


I'm linking up with Cheryl at Twinfatuation...it's so much to reminisce!

1 comment:

  1. It is so much fun to reminisce! Hopefully now a couple years from now you can look back on this post and remember your feelings that you've documented, too!

    Thank you so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday!

    ReplyDelete