Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cookie Monsters

Last night the kids and I baked some chocolate chip cookies. Yummy!! Now I just need to have Damian take them to work for his guys so we don't eat them all!


I love to bake...cooking...not so much. But I could bake every single day. I definitely get that from my mom and grandma. They are always baking. It's such a stress reliever to me and I love baking with the kids. They always have so much fun and so do I!


Max did a little bit of pouting when they had to take turns but it only lasted a few minutes.




**I realized after I took these pics that Emma has on makeup from her day at Baba and Grandpop's house. They spent a few hours there while I took Damian took the dentist. They had a blast and cried when it was time to leave. Somehow Emma always manages to get into Baba's makeup and perfume. I assure you she doesn't wear it in public. But she is my girly girl!! I still remember when I was a little girl and I would always dress-up and wear my grandma's makeup when we went to their house.** Ok enough of the disclaimer back to the baking!





The kids favorite part of baking=eating chocolate chips!

We turned these cookies into ice cream sandwiches. We highly recommend Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla ice cream...delicious!

I also have to add that while the cookies were baking Emma decided that they needed to exercise. So, she went upstairs and changed both her and Max into "workout clothes". You can see their outfits in the last pic. It was so funny! Damian and I were laughing so hard! Especially with Emma and her tank top that she decorated with markers and her knee socks and twinkle toes. I should have taken some more pics. They got out their mats and did yoga, jumping jacks, sit-ups, push-ups, and a few other things. Then they asked if I would turn on exercise tv. They love that channel. So they did the hip hop routine--which I really should have video taped. Emma did the belly dancing routine too. We should probably lock the doors now for when that girl is a teenager--she is too much!

We are looking forward to a relaxing weekend spent together. I always love weekends that Damian doesn't have to work! I think I'm having some beach withdrawals so maybe we'll head over for a few hours. We also have some plans with some friends and hopefully some time spent doing nothing!


No comments:

Post a Comment