Monday, July 18, 2011

Mommy and Me Monday

We're looking forward to another fun-filled week at our house! We have some playdates planned today and possibly on Thursday, the kids are going to spend the day with Baba and Grandpop tomorrow~I plan to go to the DMV to get my license renewed, apparently I have to take a ton of paperwork to get this done and I'm also planning a trip to Target all by myself~this rarely happens. We are going to the Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios on Wednesday with my sister and her kiddos!


It should be another good week! I also need to start doing a little planning for Max's birthday in a month and thinking about getting ready for the beginning of school. I know it will be here before I know it!


I love these pictures below because I was trying to get a couple of pics of the kids together and they just would not look at the camera at the same time. I also wanted one of me with both kids but Max was too busy playing with his cousins.I hope everyone has a fantastic week!



1 comment:

  1. Magic Kingdom! Fun-ness!:) those are precious pics!:) happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete