Monday, March 21, 2011

Hello Spring!!

It's been awhile but life has been so busy lately. I had every intention of documenting more of what's been going on but by the end of the day I have been too exhausted. Finally, Spring Break is here and I'm home!!

Over the last few weeks, we've celebrated birthdays, visited with family and friends, enjoyed some beautiful weather, been a little sick with strep throat and most recently Emma broke.her.arm!! I cannot even believe it myself. It happened on Friday after school and let me tell you--I was scared to death. Thankfully, the orthopedic doctor was able to fix the fracture without surgery and she is doing well today. I gave her a bath and she has been coloring and playing with her brother. We even ventured out for lunch. Now everyone is napping and I'm enjoying some quiet time.

This is not how I envisioned our spring break. It looks like the park, pool, and beach are out of the question this week. But I am going to enjoy every minute of being off with my kiddos. We're going to do a little shopping, movies & lunch with some friends tomorrow, paint your own pottery place and doctor's appts on Wednesday, EPCOT on Thursday, and Emma gets her hard cast on Friday. I hope this week goes by slowly!

No comments:

Post a Comment