Tuesday, August 28, 2012

the birthday boy

This morning my little guy leaped out of bed and said "Let's get this party started"!! Needless to say he was pretty excited about his big day! I decorated his bedroom door with the sports themed banners I bought for his party. I had his card and a couple of small gifts wrapped and ready for him to open. He also got to choose a gift from the Lego store on Saturday. He ate his french toast sticks on our special Celebrate plate. He was excited to eat his funfetti cupcakes with his friends in class today too. We had a pretty quiet afternoon since we celebrated this weekend and we'll be celebrating again in a few weeks with our family and friends. His request for dinner....McDonald's happy meals. That worked for us especially since they are $1.99 on Tuesdays! He has loved getting phone calls this morning and afternoon from our family singing to him. I still can't believe my baby boy is five years old. The last five years have gone by in the blink of an eye!





1 comment:

  1. Happy 5th! birthday sweet Max! I cannot believe you are five & in kindergarten already! Tucker can't wait to celebrate with you soon!

    ReplyDelete