Tuesday, September 4, 2012

my new niece

My newest niece, Abigail arrived on Wednesday at 2:47 a.m. and we couldn't be more excited!! There is just something so special about a new baby in the family. We LOVE babies in our family! She is grandkid #11. (and there are only 3 of us!) She was welcomed by her proud parents, 3 big sisters, and 2 big brothers. Not to mention her grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins and her great grandma Mamaw Jennie...who is so proud to have a great grandchild named after her. I went to the hospital on Wednesday morning and afternoon and again on Thursday afternoon. I had to wait to go again until yesterday and I couldn't wait to get my hands on that sweet girl. She looks exactly like my brother's baby pictures and is just beautiful!

 


I just love being an Aunt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment