Saturday, August 4, 2012

35

Today I am 35!
That really is just crazy to me! So far it's been a great birthday!
 We slept in, Damian ran out and got me my favorite caramel iced coffee, he and the kids sang to me, gave me cards and my gift and made chocolate chip pancakes. Emma even wrote out Mom in chocolate chips. My favorite thing so far today is Emma's card. She drew and cute picture of the two of us and this is her message "Happy Birthday Mommy. You are the best mom ever. You have good children. love, Emma and Max" Seriously, that girl cracks me up. Why yes, I do believe I have the best children ever!!

We are just hanging out at home and getting ready to head to my twin brother's house for a birthday celebration with the family. I'm hoping the rain stays so I can enjoy the pool.

This is one of my favorite pictures of Michael and I. This was for our 4th birthday.

Here we are at 29! I'm still 29 and holding...ha ha!


I'm so excited for our beach vacation to begin tomorrow! Bring on the sunshine, sand, and fun!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww.....happy, happy birthday! (Your picture at 29 makes me have such great hopes for our occasionally profoundly arguing 10-year-olds!)

    All the best, and have a GREAT celebration!

    ReplyDelete