Monday, August 8, 2011

Mommy and Me Monday

This past Thursday was my 34th birthday. It feels like just yesterday I was turning 24 and a newlywed! Wow...time sure does fly!

In the morning,we joined our friends Jessi and her boys Brody and Connor at the splash park and then had lunch at McDonald's. While we were at lunch, I mentioned that Damian and I were going to go to dinner that night and Jessi volunteered to watch Emma and Max while we enjoyed a date night! I have been really wanting a good steak so we headed to Grillsmith and they did not disappoint. Damian and I enjoyed chatting and eating a delicious meal. We walked around and did a little back to school shopping and ended the night with froyo!! It was a great birthday!

While we were at dinner Jessi had the kids help her make a chocolate cake for me. I thought that was so sweet!! The cake was yummy and the kids were so excited!


Here are the kids(plus Max's best buddy Brody) and I!!



We also got together with my twin brother Michael and the rest of my family on Saturday for a birthday party. I had a fantastic day and know that this year will be a great one!




No comments:

Post a Comment