Sunday, August 28, 2011

four years old



It's so hard to believe that four years ago today...


I looked liked this in the morning right before we left for the hospital. I was so excited to meet my little boy. I was a little anxious because I remembered all too well labor and delivery and how much work(and pain) was involved. But I was also remembered the joy and how it is all so worth it! Also, this time I wasn't as worried about what to do when we brought him home. It all came back to us!

This was taken moments after meeting our son for the first time!
Maxwell James was born at 6:57 p.m. and was 8 lbs. 2 oz of pure cuteness! I can still remember telling Damian I coudn't believe his head full of blonde hair. (Emma's was really dark brown!) He was and still is just the sweetest thing!


Getting ready to go home as a family of four!!

I count my blessings every day for my two precious children! I love that they love each other so much and hope they will always be close!


Today we celebrated Max's 4th birthday with our family and friends at a local park. The kids had a blast! In Max's words:"My birthday is sooo awesome!" and "This is the BEST day evah!" We're looking forward to a fun-filled fourth year!


**looking back at these baby pictures has given me some major baby fever...it's a good thing my sister is having another one in January!!**






No comments:

Post a Comment