Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tales of a Three Year Old

My boy...he makes me laugh so many times throughout the day. I couldn't let this day go by without sharing these silly pictures from a couple of weeks ago.


My boy prefers to sit on the steps of the pool and doesn't want to jump in or swim like his big sister. Hopefully that will change as soon as I sign him up for swim lessons. However, he loves to walk around the house with his new goggles and Cars arm floaties.


"Look Mom, I'm floating!"

adjusting his goggles
ready to dive in the water

just being silly

As I was doing dishes tonight, he comes over to me and just gives me a big hug and kiss...love those! He also looked at me and said "Mommy, some boys don't listen to their mommies, But I'm a very good boy and I listen to you!" Total randomness but I love it! Another thing I want to remember about my boy. When he was using the bathroom the other day, I heard this sweet little voice say..."I have a pwoblem in here!" He says this all the time probably because we laugh and he loves to make us laugh!






No comments:

Post a Comment