Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day 2011

This Father's Day was a day full of family and fun! We started our day by all going to church together. Hello...Robbins family of 17! Then we headed to my brother and sister in-law's house. They hosted a backyard bbq this year. Although I have to admit it was miserably hot outside and I spent most of the day in the ac inside--holding babies of course!


The cousins had a blast together...as usual. We ate some yummy food, watched Hannah and Rachel perform their dance from the recital. (It was supposed to take place the weekend we had to go to Indiana for my grandma's funeral.) It was adorable & their costumes are precious!!


The kids also sang their VBS songs from last week...too cute!! I told everyone I think we need to have the kids perform at every family function...it was a hit. The kids also had fun in the pool and bounce house.


Emma and Hannah LOVE the babies and are so helpful!
The boys...and Brooke








I was in baby heaven with both Noah and Benjamin there!



We celebrated all the amazing dads/grandpas/uncles/godfathers and had a fantastic day!

I am so thankful to have these guys in my life!





No comments:

Post a Comment