Sunday, June 5, 2011

Max's Preschool Program

Max's Preschool Program was last Wednesday evening. The 2 year olds, 3 year olds, and the VPK preschool classes sang adorable songs. They also had a slide show which was amazing. One of the assistants put it together using pictures and video and it was so funny and sweet to see the classes throughout this year. The four year old VPK class wore their caps and gowns and received plaques. I can't believe that will be my baby boy next year. It was also the 10th Anniversary of the school. They really did a fabulous job! I have to admit it was a little better than I expected! Especially since I've seen the signs up at school for a few weeks and thought that it was just for the VPK class...oops-Mom of the Year goes right here!! Max has been singing his song Noah Built a Great Big Ark for some time because his new cousin is named Noah and he loves to sing it for the family. I guess I should have realized this was for a program.
Needless to say he was a natural on stage...
rat-tat-tat and a thump-thump-thump
Noah built a GREAT BIG ARK...
"Get on the Ark, it's going to rain!"

Here come the cows, Moo, Moo, Moo

Here come the pigs, Oink, Oink, Oink

Noah built a great BIG ark! (love this pic!)

He was so proud of himself!

Here is in at one point in the slideshow telling a knock knock joke..sometimes I can't believe this kid is only 3-he cracks me up!!

Here he is with his teacher Ms. Lynda. She did a wonderful job organizing the whole program!

My sweet boy!

I honestly cannot believe another school year is coming to an end. It's time to sign him up for VPK. I just want to cry a little when I think of how big he is becoming. But it also warms my heart to see him become this independent, smart little guy. His vocabulary has grown so much...I attribute most of that to his big sister. The conversations they have are priceless! :) He has mastered writing his name and we will be working on more writing this summer. When I can get him to stay inside--my kids LOVE playing outside. (I'm not such a fan but thankfully their Daddy is!) He recognizes all of his letters and can tell me most of their sounds. He also loves math--counting, patterns, etc. I know that he has learned so much at school this year and it's really shown the last month or so. Sometimes Damian and I look at each other and say where did he learn that?!? I'm looking forward to doing even more with him this summer. I am one proud mommy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment