Sunday, February 13, 2011

Family Fun

This weekend has been jam-packed with family fun. I feel like we've been on vacation and now I need a couple of days off to get organized! We spent the weekend at my parent's house, Disney's Hollywood Studios for my cousin's cheerleading competition, and my niece and nephew's 6th birthday party! It's going to be another crazy week starting with Valentine's Day tomorrow--I know my first graders are going to be so excited and off the wall--and we have something going on every night this week-date night, gymnastics, PTO night(not to mention trying to catch up on laundry, housework, and grocery shopping since we didn't get home until late this afternoon). Whew-I'm exhausted just thinking about it!
I'm also very excited and anxious because Benjamin Michael should be here this Wednesday! Here are some of my favorite pics from this weekend:

Look who's 6!! (Don't pay any attention to Joshua-he really was happy about his birthday-he just wasn't feeling very well-poor little guy!)

Happy to be 6!
Max had so much fun with his boys & playing with their toys!
Hannah and Emma -Emma wanted my mom to blow dry and straighten her hair like her cousins...so here she is....my big girl with straight hair!
Adorable Noah
watching the Pixar Countdown to Fun parade---This was Max's favorite float


This is a terrible picture(there were two kids sitting on my lap!) but we actually went to Disney to watch my cousin Abby in her cheerleading competition--they made it to the semi-finals and did a terrific job! My Dad and Damian were real troopers watching the competition!

Me and my sis Brooke
Emma and Mamaw eating lunch
Max and Nathan
our little monkey Noah



No comments:

Post a Comment