Sunday, November 27, 2011

'tis the season

I am so excited that the holiday season is upon us. Our Thanksgiving was unforgettable and full of togetherness. "The girls" were back and better than ever for black Friday shopping and we topped off our weekend with a 50th Anniversary celebration for Damian's Aunt Toots and Uncle Max. The kids were so excited to stay at a "fancy" hotel and we even snuck in a visit to Santa at Bass Pro. Needless to say, I have many pictures and stories to share.



However, first things first...it's time to start thinking about our family Christmas cards. I have used several different photo sharing companies in the past, but this year I am thrilled to be able to try something new...Tiny Prints.



I am already quite impressed by their website. There is a huge selection of stylish, quality products that work with every budget. While I am new to their site I have received birth announcements from friends that have ordered through Tiny Prints. Those adorable announcements are still hanging up on our family cork board.



It's going to be a tough decision to choose just one card, but so far here are a few of my favorite choices.




This card is simple and sweet!





This card is so different than what I would normally choose but I love everything about it!




I love how this card is an ornament and there are so many different choices...so clever!



These cards are just a tiny sampling that can be found on the Tiny Prints website . I love all of the modern choices. I cannot wait to see my family's pictures in one of these cards. My friend Heather took our family pictures last weekend and I LOVE them. I'll share all of them and the card I chose after I make my final selection. Click on over to Tiny Prints to order your family Christmas card or any other special occasion announcement.






Now it's time to pull out the Christmas cards, pictures, and letters from years past. It's one of my favorite things to do when we get the Christmas bins down from the attic. Next weekend we are going to Ergle's Christmas tree farm for our annual trip to cut down our tree and Emma will be doing her Christmas ballet performance and riding in the Christmas parade. It really is the most wonderful time of year!






**I am participating in the Holiday 2011 Christmas Card Blog Campaign.**













No comments:

Post a Comment