Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Way Back When-esday

How is it already October this week?!? Although I love this time of year I wish it would slow down...ok really I just wish it were still summer vacation! I have been trying to narrow down costumes for Emma this year...she really wants to be a princess(what five year old girl doesn't?!) I refuse to let her be a rock star or some other age inappropriate character. She is still my sweet innocent little girl and will remain that way until she's my age!! I'm pretty sure Cinderella will be the princess of choice for this Halloween. I found these cute pics from way back when she was 2...it seems like yesterday!
Cinderella, Emma, and Mommy
October 2006
Our little bumblebee...Halloween 2006
pumpkin patch 2006

Play along with Cheryl at Twinfatuation...it's so much fun to reminisce!


2 comments:

  1. I'm totally going to have to do the girls as bumblebees one year because that picture is too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that Heather! Bumblebees are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete