Tuesday, November 9, 2010

settled...

Finally...I feel like things are settling down on the homefront. After a whirlwind month of moving to a new home, celebrating Emma's 6th birthday, some adorable trick-or-treaters, time spent visiting family and friends, a nasty stomach bug, missed days at work, a baby shower for my sister,cooler weather and bonfires, and piles upon piles of laundry...I am so happy to report that we are back and better than ever. I am really not one to stress out over too many things...thank goodness I get my easy going personality from my dear old dad! Last week I was beginning to feel overwhelmed and a little stressed to say the least. This week is a whole different story. I think it was that extra hour on Sunday that has helped me...ha ha!
I have taken so many pictures over the last month, that I could probably do a post for each photo event. However, instead I am just going to do a picture overload all in one! I sure wish I could figure out how to do a photo collage! (and I just realized I deleted my signature--I do that all the time and can't figure out how to put it back on here...oops!)

Enjoy---I realized after I started loading these that they are in the wrong order...oh well! At least I finally put some on here!



snuggling up next to the bonfire...brrr. it was cold outside!

Emma and her cousin Mikey

enjoying our cooler weather: Max, Emma, and their cousin Ambria-Is it time for s'mores?

Max and his big cousin Matthew


me, my sis Brooke, and sister in-law Christine(oh and baby Noah!)


opening gifts!

Sisters!!

my sister Brooke's baby shower at the Grand Floridian Tea Room

Daddy and his Princess

The Hillen's

getting ready to go Trick-or-Treating

Max and his buddy Spiderman...I mean Wesley

Emma with her friend Abby on Halloween...Beautiful girls!

I love Max's face in this one...he is one funny kid!

It's time to carve a pumpkin

Emma with her new hair salon chair and accessories "practicing" on Max

Emma with Mamaw and Gram on her actual birthday!

Max LOVES his 6 year old sister!

Look who's 6!! Enjoying her chocolate cake...yum!




Emma with Baba and Grandpop for her birthday dinner at Cracker Barrel


cute kiddos with their pumpkin

I love this picture!! Just wish Damian was in it too! I LOVE my family!

my cute little pumpkins

Max found the perfect pumpkin


Mommy and Emma ready for the pumpkin patch!

No comments:

Post a Comment