Monday, September 27, 2010

Tales of a Three Year Old

We took the kids to the Lowry Park Zoo on Sunday. From the moment we walked in the park Max said he wanted to see the elephants. We went to see the white tiger and some other animals in the front section of the park and he kept saying "No, I want to see the elephants!" This kid had elephants on his mind. He has this little play mat with different animals and all week he kept looking at it and talking about those elephants. Well when we headed that way...he looked over and screeched...ELEPHANTS!!!!! It really was the cutest thing ever. All of the people walking near us were smiling and laughing about how excited he was...I think we stood there for about 20 minutes checking out the elephants. I wish I would have remembered the video camera. I'm sure we will be visiting again very soon. It's so close to us and when the weather gets cooler it will be the perfect way to spend a weekend afternoon.





"I love the elephants!"

Max loved the water splash area...how cute is he posing?!?













"Mommy, I don't want to look at the monkeys...I want the elephants!"


No comments:

Post a Comment