Saturday, June 9, 2012

Seven Year Old Saturday: my ballerina

Emma has her ballet recital tonight and she is so excited about dancing on the stage. She's even more excited to wear makeup and have her hair done! After receiving her last report card yesterday and earning all O's(outstandings) again and AL's (above level) in every subject she was also treated to a manicure and pedicure last night.
She had her rehearsal this morning and is so excited her grandparents, aunts, and cousins are coming to watch her tonight. We are having everyone over for an italian dinner at our house and then heading to the recital. I hope the lighting is a little better tonight.



I am so proud of Emma and all that she accomplished this year in first grade. She is ready for the new adventure of 2nd grade.She is going to miss her teachers so very much. I completely forgot to take a picture with her teachers on the last day(one of them was out of town anyway). So I plan on getting one on my teacher workday Monday.  I need to do a whole post on her first grade year and share all of the fun pics I have! That is definitely a benefit of working at the same school. Her teachers also put together an awesome slide show with over 50 pics they've taken of their class. I loved it! I'm working on putting together her important paper, report cards, awards, etc. It's one of my projects for this summer. I've saved pretty much everything now I just need to get it organized. 
She is looking forward to a summer filled with gymnastics camp, vacation bible school with her cousins, our beach vacation, Disney day trips, playdates, pool time, and lots of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment