Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 3: Commenting Challenge





Thanks to all those who left me sweet comments yesterday. I plan on taking some time today while the kids nap to check out more blogs and of course leave some comments. We are staying at my parent's house this week because of the workshop I had, the kid's vacation bible school, and my mom's birthday tomorrow so I'm using my mom's mac and not my laptop. 

 I have had a great time visiting with my sister and nieces and nephews and my parents but we could do without all the rain from the TD Debby. We've had a lot of indoor playtime and the kids need to get out and run. We're hoping for some sunshine tomorrow! My poor hubby is going to be driving a boat instead of a golf cart around his course. 

Today's topic is all about social media. I think I'm the last person on earth to not own an iphone and have instagram and twitter. I'm not even sure what twitter is all about anyway. Sometimes I feel like a dinosaur with the technology changing so rapidly. I do check in with Facebook and love keeping in touch with my family and friends that are out of town and even those close by who I don't see often. I also love looking at pictures. Like everyone else I'm nosy and like seeing what's going on. :) Of course, Pinterest is on my list of daily fixes. Seriously, how did we ever come up with anything before pinterest??!! I know I used to have A LOT of websites bookmarked in my favorites. Lately, I've been on craig's list looking for a dining room table and other furniture. It's fun to check it out and I've even found a few cute things at a great price. 







4 comments:

  1. Oh I forgot about pinterst! Thats one of my favorites too! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention Craigslist on my post! I've been looking for a piece for my foyer in our new house - I want to find something that I can refinish and put those Pinterest re-finishing tutorials to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Stopping by from the challenge!

    Oh my goodness, I am obsessed with Pinterest, and my iPhone has made it WORSE. I can pin anytime I want - and it's kind of addicting! Ha!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to see someone else loves to browse Craigslist! We furnished lots of our house from CL. LOVE it! It is like garage sale-ing from my couch! :)

    ReplyDelete