Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Looking Back...

**I had scheduled this to post while we were gone last week but apparently it didn't work!**

This week is all about celebrating 10 years of wedded bliss with my handsome husband! I know it's often said that "it feels like yesterday we got married." But that is oh so true. It amazes me how quickly the last 10 years have come and gone.
I remember the day we met like it was yesterday. I also remember the first time we said I love you to one another. I can honestly say that after 10 years, two kids, and many memories-happy, sad, and everything in between...I love him even more today than I did way back then.
We are both so excited to get away this week for our anniversary celebration!

Here are just a few pictures of us throughout the years:














I look forward to spending the rest of my life with Damian by my side! I am blessed beyond belief to be his wife and the mother of his children



No comments:

Post a Comment