Tuesday, July 3, 2012

VBS

We are still recovering from all of our running around last week. Yesterday we cleaned, tried to catch up on laundry, went swimming, grocery shopping, and even managed to pack a few boxes.
Today we met up with our friends the Switzers for the summer kid's movie (we saw Rio) and lunch at McD's. Then we headed to Sherwin Williams to start getting some paint samples and ideas. It is a little overwhelming but I found many that I liked and can't wait to get started on Friday.

I didn't get many pics last week but I got some great videos of the kids singing at the show on Friday. I still have those songs stuck in my head but they are beginning to fade now.


We have several things planned to celebrate the 4th tomorrow and Saturday. It should be fun! I'm also looking forward to a girl's night out on Thursday. It is much needed and long overdue.
Wishing everyone a fun and safe Fourth of July!





No comments:

Post a Comment