Sunday, February 19, 2012

weekend sneak peek

This long weekend has been full of fun, family, and friends! I think I'm in a bit of denial that I have to go back to school tomorrow. I'm pretty sure Damian and the kids feel the same way.


Here's a little sneak peak into our weekend!


Saturday morning we woke up and I cooked breakfast for everyone! (Brooke don't collapse--I DO know how to cook, I just choose to let Damian do all the cooking!!) There's nothing like the smell of bacon to get everyone moving!! We got ready and headed to the Glazer Children's Museum in Tampa with the kids. They had a great time. Max has told me several times today that he really liked that museum!







Saturday night was time for girls night out!! I went to dinner and a movie with Jessi, Alyse, and Erica. We saw The Vow. We had lots of laughs at dinner and of course enjoyed Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams in the movie!! After the movie we met Kim and Shannon for some drinks. It was so much fun to chat and have some girl talk. I'm hoping to get together with these girls again soon.


Today we went to mass this morning and then headed to Benjamin's 1st birthday party. It amazes me to think it's been a year since Benjamin was born with a congenital diaphragmatic hernia, had a very rough first few weeks, and underwent surgery at Shands in Gainesville. Now he is this happy, chunky little guy with big brown eyes and a smile that just warms your heart!! Truly he is a miracle baby and such a blessing!


My sister had a baby shower today, so Sean and the kids came with my mom to the party and I was so happy to be surrounded by ALL my nieces and nephews!! I love them to pieces!! She even surprised me by sending Lucas so I could get some baby holding and loving!!

This is one of my favorite pics of the day! Noah loves to give his Aunt Melissa some kisses...and I'll take 'em!


The birthday boy and his mommy and daddy! We love them all!


Lots more fun to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment