Monday, November 22, 2010

Mommy and Me Monday

I just love this time of year! I am so excited to be celebrating Thanksgiving this week. Not to mention it's also our fall break from school. So we are off for the e-n-t-i-r-e week!! It has also been a very exciting time in our family...my sister and brother in-law welcomed their first son Noah William on November 18, just in time for turkey day. His big sister Allie is also pretty excited!! We just love babies in our family(who doesn't, right?!?) This is the 9th kiddo in nine years in just my family. I cannot wait to see him again tomorrow!
This is the time of year where I reflect on what I am truly thankful for and remember to count my blessings...which I try to do every day but especially now!
Here are a few of my favorite mommy and me moments over the last month:
Emma and Mommy at Emma's Thanksgiving feast
At the pumpkin patch with my sweeties

Emma and Mommy at Cracker Barrel for Emma's 6th birthday




No comments:

Post a Comment