Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tales of a Two Year Old

In a little over a month I am going to have to change this day to Tales of a Three Year Old. Oh, my! I cannot believe this year has flown by so fast. It seems just yesterday I was heading to the hospital to have my sweet boy!
I absolutely love planning the kids birthday parties. It's a time to have our nearest and dearest family and friends help us celebrate some very special days. I just love a social gathering!!
We've decided to do a Toy Story themed birthday party for Max this year.His love of Toy Story began when we took him on the Toy Story Mania ride at Disney's Hollywood Studios(It's one awesome ride by the way!!) He has also been watching the first two Toy Story movies repeatedly for several months and just loves Buzz Lightyear and Woody. I thought how perfect with Toy Story 3 coming out this summer. I have been able to find tons of stuff. Everywhere I go I see Toy Story merchandise.(this is great since usually I choose a theme that you cannot find anything of in the stores!) So I pick a few things up here and there--and am well on my way to planning a terrific party. Max's cousin Joshua also loves Toy Story and we were so happy to be able to borrow his costume. I am working on making the invitations on shutterfly and snapped some adorable pics last week. Enjoy!
To infinity and beyond...












No comments:

Post a Comment