Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tales of a Three Year Old




I've said it before but I could seriously eat this boy's freckles up...they are just the sweetest! Max has been surprising me lately. He's a pretty stubborn boy but he's actually been trying new things. He's been swimming with his head under the water without a life jacket or any floaties...talk about being brave. He's also been trying new foods which is BIG for us. He usually sticks to his favorites and tells me everything else is too yucky for him. He ate onion rings and fried green tomatoes at a BBQ place after we left the beach...D and I were shocked!


He's such a little charmer and is often overheard telling Emma "you look pretty" or "you're the best sister ever". And he always takes breaks from playing to give me hugs and kisses and tell me he loves me. He also yells this out to me when he's laying down for a nap. I love it!!


His vocabulary has increased so much, I think this is due to the fact that we are home and he has his big sister to teach him so many new things. (and his mommy too!)


He loves babies!! He can't stop talking about his baby cousin Noah and our friend's new baby Cael. He wants to see pictures and kiss them constantly.


He also still loves to play baseball, golf, and wrestle with his daddy. He was so excited to go to the driving range on Sunday while Emma and I went to my friend Jennifer's baby shower. He has been talking all about the range this week.


He had a blast at a playdate with his buddy Brody yesterday. They are definitely all boy and had fun playing superheroes!


I'm loving being home with my boy(and girl) this summer!!




No comments:

Post a Comment