Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Way Back When-esday

Spring is in the air...
With our beautiful 70 degree weather I can't help but get excited about Spring being just around the corner! I came across these sweet pics of my girl taken in April 2006...almost 5 yrs. ago!

This is one of my all time favorites!
It's so important to take time to smell the flowers...
and always remember to have some fun...
Picking some petals is nice too...
With spring on the way, I can't wait to plant some pretty flowers in my flowerpots. (let's just hope I can keep them alive longer than a week!) I'm ready to start getting my spring decorations out and putting them up around the house too. I joke about killing the flowers but it's a sad but true fact...I once killed an aloe plant. This wouldn't be so bad, but my dad is a Horticulturist at Disney. Hello---the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen! I'm hoping it's not too late to inherit that green thumb!

No comments:

Post a Comment