Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Way Back When-esday...First Snow

When I woke up this morning...after taking off my extra fleece blanket...I couldn't believe the temperature outside--in the 30's... Brrr! I live in Florida, right? It brought back so many memories of my childhood in Southern Indiana. It really feels like it could snow here. Which made me think back to Emma's first experience seeing snow.

I still remember how excited she was to play in the snow. She still asks when we can go back to Indy during the winter. Although the snow is so pretty to look at, I'm just not so sure we're ready to drive in the ice.
December 2006...










I just checked the weather forecast for this weekend...Looks like it's going to be almost 80 degrees and beautiful! Gotta love Florida!


No comments:

Post a Comment