Monday, December 20, 2010

Santa Claus is coming to town...

Christmas is even more magical when you have a 3 and 6 year old. They are just so excited and can hardly wait. I feel the same way! I just love spending time with family and friends, hearing Christmas songs on the radio, teaching my kids about Advent and the story of Jesus's birth. Decorating the tree and pulling out my most favorite ornaments and remembering the stories behind each one. Baking cookies...and the delicious smells of the season! I also love pulling out our Christmas story books and reading them over and over again.Another favorite tradition is going to Bass Pro Shops to visit Santa. They haven't always been excited..there have been tears shed in years past. But they had a great visit with Santa this year. They made sure to tell him how good they've been!! Emma asked Santa for a desk and a sewing machine. Max asked him for a remote controlled car and transformers. I just can't wait to see their faces on Christmas morning!



No comments:

Post a Comment