Monday, December 20, 2010

Dad's Birthday and the Spectacle of Lights

This past weekend we celebrated my Dad's 56th birthday with a Robbins style bash. We had a great lunch at my parent's house and then headed to Disney's Hollywood Studios for the Osborn's Spectacle of Lights. I just love going to see all of the Christmas lights and I love spending time with my parent's, brother, and sister, and their families...all 17 of us had a fantastic time!!
The"original" Robbins 5
Aunt Brooke and Emma
Aunt Melissa and Nathan
The cousins dancing in the street to the Christmas music
checking out all of the lights
Max and his boys-Nathan and Joshua
Papaw and Hannah
Me with Max and Noah in their matching shirts!

Nathan showing Max how to build with Legos
Mamaw and Mom
Me and my lil' sis
The cousins trying out the nutcracker
Gram and Papaw trying to get a pic with all 9 grandchildren



No comments:

Post a Comment