Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Way Back When-esday

I have been thinking about getting our family picture done for our Christmas cards this year. So with that in mind I am posting some way back pics of the kiddos at Christmastime.

I really want to get professional pics of our family done at an outside location. We were supposed to over a month ago but plans didn't work out. So I am going to try my best to schedule and get it done within the next couple of weeks. I can't believe I'm planning that already but it is the second week of November...I feel like I'm already behind! Plus....every time I turn around I see Christmas decorations! I personally like to celebrate Thanksgiving before I even begin to think about pulling out my decorations but I do love the holiday season!



Emma-Christmas 2006(when she was an only child!)


Max's 1st Christmas-2007---I love, love, love this pic of my boys!

Our family 2007



Emma-December 2008


Max-December 2008

December 2009



No comments:

Post a Comment