Monday, November 29, 2010

Mommy (and Daddy) and Me Monday

It was so wonderful to have the whole week off last week.(Although I would have liked to have blogged a little more to keep a better journal--just got busier than I expected) I had such a fun time with the kids and Damian--he actually only worked half days Wed. & Fri. and was off on Thanksgiving & the weekend-this is very rare for him. It was so great to relax and spend quality time together. It was nice to get caught up on housework and laundry too. We did a little shopping, playing, visiting with family(my sweet new nephew) and friends. We saw the new movie Tangled and the kids LOVED it! Emma keeps asking if we can go again! We also traveled to Daytona Beach to visit our friends Jon and Cathy. I love Thanksgiving but sometimes get a little overwhelmed having to travel to celebrate with both families in one day. However, as the years go on it is getting easier for me and I look forward to seeing everyone and making new memories each year.
Here are some of my mommy(and daddy) and me pics that my mom took on Thanksgiving. I wanted her to take a few photos for our Christmas cards and here are a couple of my favorites:





No comments:

Post a Comment