Monday, November 29, 2010

O Christmas Card, O Christmas Card...with Shutterfly

One of my most favorite things to do at this time of year is pull out my Christmas cards and take a trip down memory lane. I love to not only look at my own Christmas cards from years past, but the many sent from my family and friends. My favorite cards are those with pictures and handwritten messages. Which is why I've chosen to make my cards on Shutterfly this year. I first used Shutterfly for Max's 3rd birthday invitations in August. I loved being able to incorporate his picture in his Buzz Lightyear costume in his invites. Their birthday invitations (http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birthday-invitations )are terrific! Sorry I don't know how to just write the word so you can click on the link. I tried a couple of different things that didn't work. It seems I need another blogging lesson from my friend Heather. It's also getting late and I've spent my day teaching 6 and 7 year olds.

I'm so glad I discovered Shutterfly, my only regret is not finding them sooner. The selection is so much greater than other photo sharing sites . I am going to have such a hard time deciding on my Christmas card this year. Here are just a few of my favorites:





Like I mentioned above the selection is unbeatable. I think it may take me days to go through each card to decide on the perfect fit for my family. I will definitely be checking out this link often. http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards . (It's already on my favorites!)
I've also decided to make a few gifts on Shutterfly this year. I've never made a calendar for the grandparents before, but I know they would love a 2011 calendar with pics of their favorite kiddos and important dates. http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars
I might even make one for myself! Especially this week since they are having amazing cyber week deals. I also love the photobooks. I will never have too many photos of my sweeties!
Shutterfly's Christmas promotion for bloggers:http://bit.ly/sfly2010 is a fantastic way to spread some holiday cheer.


No comments:

Post a Comment