Thursday, September 9, 2010

Way Back When-esday--oops on Thursday

I was so excited to see that Emma's kindergarten class will be celebrating Grandparent's Day tomorrow afternoon. I get so excited about these little things that mean so much! I love the fact that my Mamaw still talks about coming to my class when I was in K. I feel so blessed that Emma and Max have both sets of grandparents(still married 30+ and 40+ years) and also 2 great grandmothers--one who is 92, the other 80. I love sharing my childhood memories with the kids and knowing that they are surrounded by the love of their families!
Here are just a few way back pics with their grandparents:

Mamaw Goldie and Emma 2006
Mamaw Jennie, Gram, Mommy , & Emma - Four Generations
Mother's Day 2006--
I love our mommy/daughter matching dresses

Grandpop, Baba, & Emma Spring 2006
Papaw, Gram, & Max Christmas 2007

Happy Grandparent's Day 2010!! You are all so special to us and loved so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment