Friday, September 24, 2010

Five Year Old Friday

Emma has had another great week in kindergarten. She loves going to school and even comes home and plays school with Max and her stuffed animals. She is so serious when she tells me she has to do her lesson plans and get everything ready...if she only knew! I am just glad she is not feeling overwhelmed. Because honestly I am.. a little. I can only imagine how much busier my life will get when Max starts school too. I guess I'll get some rest when they grow up!
We had a great time last weekend with our dear friends The Rayborn's. We celebrated Damian and Max's birthday with them at a terrific restaurant--JJ Finn's-- only a short boat ride away. Then we took a ride around Lake Harris. It was a beautiful day and perfect for a boat ride. We then came back for some chit-chat and cake. It was a terrific way to spend a Saturday. Emma loves school so much that she insisted on taking her Addition/Subtraction workbook with her on the boat and she worked on it! That girl really cracks me up!













No comments:

Post a Comment