Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tales of a Three Year Old

It's been so long since I posted that I almost forgot my password. Plus I have like 25 other passwords to remember for my school things. It has been a busy busy week and it's not going to stop for awhile so I better get used to it!
Here are some updates on my little guy... Max is officially 100% potty trained. Needless to say...we are thrilled! He has been so cute this week playing t-ball and golf with Daddy every afternoon. He also loves his new Buzz Lightyear sprinkler. He has the cutest little giggle when the rocket shoots up in the air. He has also been singing songs like crazy this week. His favorites are Jesus Loves Me...he especially loves to sing/shout THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO! He also just started singing the days of the week song and he has them all right. I got some cute video of him last night...now if only I could figure out how to put the video on the computer that would be great. Max has also been bringing more craft projects home from school...which I love...and tells Emma that he made them just for her. Even though I snagged a couple things to hang up before she took them. After a couple of "rough" weeks at school, we are back on track. Although he will always be all boy! His teacher is trying to adjust to 12 three and four year old boys(who are ALL BOY!) and 2 girls, so I'm being patient and saying some extra prayers for her. This week was much better and I know it's going to be a great school year. One of my favorite parts of the day is coming home and having him run into my arms and giving me the biggest hug ever...He always says "You're home Mommy!!" and gives me extra kisses...I love it!





No comments:

Post a Comment