Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter with the Hillens

On Saturday morning, the Easter bunny made an early stop at our house. Unfortunately, I didn't take one single picture. It was a little after 8:00 when the kids woke up and checked out their goodies. They were so excited! I'll have to take some pics with their fun new things.
In the afternoon, we headed to Damian sister's house for the Hillen family Easter celebration.
It was a beautiful day full of family fun! The kids had a blast playing with their cousins and we enjoyed laughing, talking,watching the kids hunt eggs, and just hanging out!







Today we went to church with my family and then had an Easter brunch and spent the day at my parent's house. We had another wonderful day celebrating and spending time with family. Overall, this was a fabulous weekend! I almost don't want it to end! Many more pics to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment