Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday started out like it does every Sunday for my family...by attending church. The kids were so excited that we stayed over at Gram and Papaw's house so they could go to church with their cousins. It was a little rowdier than it is with just the four of us but all the kids sang songs, participated, and followed along with the mass. Pure sweetness!

 Of course I had to snap a few pics in our Easter best. Max was so proud of his "real" big boy tie.
I may be a little biased but I think the kids were absolutely adorable!


After church, we headed back to my parent's house for our Easter brunch. There was an overabundance of delicious food...everyone pitched in and served up a feast!


It was such a beautiful day we ate outside. Brooke and I enjoyed our mimosas!



The kids(and dads) played their little hearts out...flying kites from their Easter baskets, running around, and throwing the football.



Damian spent a lot of time holding sweet, smiley Lucas. Don't worry I was a bit of a baby hog too! Noah decided he was a big kid and was doing his best to keep up with his big sis and cousins!


The kids are old pros at the egg hunt!

On your mark, get set, go...


Pure chaos is pretty much what you get with 10 kids 10 and under!! Especially when Uncle Sean brings silly string and Papaw runs around spraying the kids. Watching my dad made me laugh so hard I almost fell out of my chair! The kids LOVED it! Next time we'll know to get a can of silly string for each kid...lesson learned!!



Max and Emma fell asleep soon after we were on the road. Playing with cousins is hard work!

We had a simply wonderful Easter.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment