Sunday, December 4, 2011

our Christmas tree

Friday after school I rushed home so we could make it to the Christmas tree farm in time. It closed at 6pm. We made it to Lazy Lay Acres with about five minutes until closing time. We wanted to cut down our own tree but by the time we got there it was so dark. We noticed that there were also not many trees to choose from to cut ourselves. I was bummed but sometimes the best laid plans don't always work out. The mosquitos were awful and I noticed $80+ price tags on already cut trees that were not what we were looking for...they seemed a little dry. So we headed to another tree farm about 15 miles away that was open later...Ergle's! We've been there before(to get our pumpkin) but they don't have many to cut yourselves and it was so dark so we couldn't go out. We decided to look through the fragrant frasier firs and find our tree. The kids had so much fun and couldn't wait to get the tree home to start decorating!







Emma said she was freezing and Max was being sweet trying to warm her up. I gave her my scarf too!!


Love my boys!!




Let's get this tree...it's so big!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment