Thursday, August 12, 2010

True Blue

Okay...so I wrote this post last week and never had the chance to post it...I was too busy working in my classroom. But I wanted to post this now...What's funny is at church on Sunday, several older women came up to both Emma and Max to tell them they had beautiful blue eyes. I couldn't agree more!

I love reading the different prompts for Mama Kat's each week and since I'm new to blogging decided to join in for this one:


The most unbelievable blue eyes you've ever seen.



I have blue eyes and so does my sweet hubby. In fact, they are almost the same shade. It was inevitable that our children would one day have blue eyes too. If I would have answered this question over six years ago there is no doubt I would have written about my husband. While I still think his eyes are amazing and I am more in love with him now than all those years ago...there are two pairs that are even more unbelievable to me. In my children's blue eyes...I see so much. I see the past, present, and future.

When Emma was a baby we often heard--"Look at those BIG blue eyes!" or "Her eyes are so beautiful!" This has pretty much been heard whenever and wherever we go out(even now)...out to eat, to the grocery store, to church, you get the idea. The same goes for Max. I love looking in their big blue eyes and knowing that they are mine!

I wish I had some better pics to share but here are a couple I found...

Emma Alyse and Maxwell James

Spring 2008

Spring 2010





No comments:

Post a Comment