Thursday, June 24, 2010

Tales of a Two Year Old

Max loves to say cheese and smile for the camera-my sweet boy!
Max's first Rays baseball game--he loved it!
showing off some dance moves...

I started a post about the adventures with my two year old but saved it to draft and now cannot get back into it to write...ugh..so I'm going to add some things here and post this a couple of days late..oops!

Max is all B-O-Y... all the time! I love that he is so energetic and always has a smile on his face. He is rough and tumble and lovable all rolled into one! He loves sports and is really into playing golf on the Wii and watching Toy Story right now. He also loves to do somersaults(he calls them flips) to try to keep up with his big sister and her new love for gymnastics. He loves to sing songs--his favorites right now-ABC's, Twinkle, Twinkle, Jesus Loves Me, Where the Boat Leaves From,(Zac Brown Band-thanks to Daddy) and ALL the songs on the Laurie Berkner Band cd Under a Shady Tree. He is constantly showing off his dance moves and always takes a bow when his song is over. I am loving the fact that I get to spend every moment during this summer with this little guy!






No comments:

Post a Comment