Friday, June 25, 2010

Five Year Old Friday

I love having a five year old...






March 2010

I can honestly say this is one of my favorite ages so far! Emma is such a great kid and I don't just think that because I'm her mommy. She is so compassionate, loving, and intelligent. I love that she never gives up and is strong-willed. She is a loving sister to Max and a terrific daughter. She is so smart that it often amazes me. Remember that strong-willed part I mentioned earlier... Well when she wants to learn something she won't give up until she's mastered it. Let's take learning to tie her shoes-she was so determined to learn this that her older cousin taught her in about five minutes and she hasn't ever looked back. In fact, she went to school the next day and tied all of her Pre-K friend's shoes. That's my Emma, always helpful too!



No comments:

Post a Comment