Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Practice Time

March has turned out to be a very busy month for our family. The kids started soccer a few weeks ago and we haven't sat down since! We have been spending half of our week nights at the soccer fields for practice or clinics.

The kids are loving it! I am loving that it's keeping our family active and the kids haven't really watched tv during the week in over three weeks(or really missed it for that matter). We've also made it a priority to sit down at the dinner table even though we're on the go. I have been consistently meal planning since January and it's been working out so well! Now if only I could get caught up on my laundry!! Instead we've just added more grass stains and stinky soccer socks to the mix!

They had their first game this past weekend and it was a blast to watch them. I was one proud mommy! I had no idea they would play as well as they did since they only had a couple of practices.

















No comments:

Post a Comment