Monday, November 12, 2012

Fall Festival

On the first Friday in November, our school had its first fall festival from 5-8 pm. My first grade team set up a cupcake walk that turned out to be a hit! Every grade level set up different games or activities; including a turkey toss, lollipop tree, and face painting. Some of our local business partners had bounce houses and slides and different booths set up selling crafts and a variety of other things. I had the kids with me while I helped set up until Damian got off work. I worked in our booth for an hour and then we were able to take the kids around to the different booths.
They loved the dunk tank, slides, and playing the games. 
I'm hoping this becomes a yearly tradition because it was a fun Friday night!










No comments:

Post a Comment