Saturday, November 10, 2012

11 years...

I still remember getting the call from my brother that it was time to go to the hospital because their baby was on the way. They didn't find out what they were having and the excitement and anticipation was almost too much!
 
I was in the midst of planning my wedding and was at my parent's house. My mom, sister, and I left in the early morning hours. I believe it was around 3 or 4 in the morning.
  Nathan Michael arrived just a few hours later and we were all over the moon in love with that sweet bundle of joy!
 He is the "leader of the pack"...the very first grandson and nephew. He's also our godson which makes him extra special!
  For just about three years, he was the one and only! I love looking back at pictures from the early days and seeing his first Christmas, walking for the first time, and the vacations we went on with just one kid! We celebrated him last weekend with our family and we're planning to take him to Legoland tomorrow! We know it's going to be an awesome day with an awesome kid!









No comments:

Post a Comment