Sunday, October 7, 2012

Our Weekend

This weekend has been a good one for our family...
 Yesterday, the kids and I met my mom and sister at the
 Celebration yard sales(I scored a few good deals on clothes for the kids), had lunch at
 Chik-fi1-a, and then did a little shopping at Joann's craft store. We came home and D and I began operation clean the garage. We finished that up and it looks so much better. We still have a little work to do and some shelving to buy, but there is a huge improvement. We made some chicken tacos(I tried to talk Damian into letting me make a bunch of appetizers but he didn't think that was a great idea), and settled down to watch our Florida Gators beat LSU. It was a great game! We are taking the kids to their first Gator game next month and I can't wait. Today I took the kids to church bright and early at 8 am with the rest of my family while Damian had to work. They love seeing all of their cousins(and so do I). After church we headed home to change and D got off a little earlier than expected so we decided to take the kids to Downtown Disney. We wanted to go to the parks but it's still a little hot and I'd rather go on a Saturday than a Sunday because you need a day to recuperate after walking the theme parks. At least I do! :)
My dad told me that they put in a Phineas and Ferb interactive exhibit and we knew Max and Emma would love it!
 These two holding hands while we were walking...so sweet!
 We loved seeing these topiaries!!

 


 Of course, while we were at Downtown Disney we had to stop at Ghiradelli for an afternoon treat. Emma was in her chocolate heaven!
 I love my sweeties!
 First, a silly picture...
 Then, a sweet one!
 Emma loved her free sample!
 Getting squirted by water outside the World of Disney store!
 One of the janitors was drawing Minnie with a broom and water. We all got a kick out of it and just proves that there is no other place like Walt Disney World! :)
 

 After Emma was in chocolate heaven, Max entered Lego heaven! Love that he is sticking his tongue out concentrating so hard!
 

 Ready to race his car!


After we left we all went grocery shopping and came home to relax before another busy week begins! Max and Damian took naps and Emma did crafts, while I folded a large amount of laundry. I'm still waiting on it to put itself away! 






No comments:

Post a Comment