Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Way Back When-esday

Well, here we are better late than never!! It has been quite a week...and I'm only halfway through it! This week I decided to look back at some fun/funny pics from pumpkin patch visits. We had so much fun last weekend and it made me think back to years past. Damian and I were just oohing and aahing about how little the kids were and how much they've grown and changed.

Unfortunately, I didn't start using Snapfish until 2006 so Emma's first couple of visits aren't on the computer, but they are in an album which is more than I can say for my pictures from the last couple of years. But, I'm working on it! Now if only I could finish Max's scrapbook...from his first year! I also have all of my fall pics from 2009 and 2010 stuck on my old laptop. I really need to figure out a way to get them off of there.


This first picture makes me laugh out loud. I love these kids so much! This was our attempt at a cousin pic. As you can see...not everyone was willing to cooperate! I'm pretty sure this was the best one of the bunch!


October 2008

Hannah holding Elizabeth, Emma holding Allie, Nathan, Max,(touching his toes) and Rachel behind Joshua


Max-October 2008

oh my goodness--my little pumpkin



They are still so sweet together





Max's first visit-October 2007



October-2006

When there were only 4...

Joshua, Nathan, Hannah, and Emma




It's so much fun to reminisce with Cheryl at Twinfatuation!





1 comment:

  1. What a crew of cute pumpkins! Happy Autumn Glimpses from WAAAAY BACK are SUCH fun!

    Thank you so much for linking up, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete