Sunday, September 11, 2011

Six Year Old Sunday: oh,baby!

I didn't even get a chance to get on the computer or take many pics last week...for being a short week it sure was long and busy!

I'm glad we were able to have a nice relaxing weekend with my family! My dad, brother, brother in-law, and Damian played in their annual Knights of Columbus golf tournament. This was their fifth year playing and they came in third place. My brother even won the grand prize in the raffle. While they had their fun, the kids and girls had lunch at Chick-fil-a and then did a little shopping at Target. Two of my faves with my mom and sis!! Last night we also had an early birthday celebration for my sweet hubby's 34th coming up this Wednesday.


To kick start our weekend we went to visit Emma's first grade teacher and her new baby boy after school on Friday.

Emma loves babies!! She definitely gets that from her mommy!

She was beyond thrilled to hold Cameron. She is definitely a natural! She was able to feed him a bottle too and she was so happy! She just talked to him and cuddled with him. He was so sweet! I'm just loving all these baby boys!


We're looking forward to a great week... fun and learning at school/work, ballet, religious ed, Damian's birthday, and hopefully my friend Jennifer's little boy Ethan will make his grand entrance very soon! He was due on Friday the 9th and she is beyond ready to meet her sweet boy (along with his daddy and the rest of their families!) He has been prayed and hoped for so many years!




No comments:

Post a Comment